Saturday 15 October 2011

Tanya

I placed an advert requesting English/Russian language exchange in an English language school on Oxford Street. I would have been twenty five at the time and so there was quite an age gap between myself and Tanya, who answered my advert, who was aged around 40. Of course, I didn't pay much attention to this, after all it wasn't a date, we were meeting for conversational practice.

She decided better of my idea to use one of the class rooms and suggested instead that we find a pub. We compromised and set off for a cafe. It struck me as a little odd that the first thing that she had me do, after walking down to the street from the language school on the fourth floor, was wait for her as she bought knickers in a small lingerie shop on the corner. She spent some time holding panties up against her body and assessing herself in a mirror before buying a red g-string.

We met a half dozen times, she was only in London for a fortnight, extending a business trip in order to take her language course. Each meeting would end with me turning down an invitation to accompany her to the pub. Late afternoon is not late enough for pubs.

It was only at our final meeting that I realised that she was interested in seducing me. I agreed to go and sit in a pub with her. I think that we ended up in the tourist pub The Cambridge, where Old Compton Street meets Charing Cross Road. She tried to get me drunk, with some success, and then asked me if I'd like to see her hotel.  I wondered if Lisa would approve of me sleeping with a pretty, friendly Ukrainian woman but I knew that she wouldn't and I am a faithful person so, much as I'd have liked to have taken up the offer of hotel room sex, I went home instead. Still, I have her number written in the front cover of a Russian/English dictionary and an invitation to give her a call should I ever find myself in Kiev.

No comments:

Post a Comment