Tuesday 30 August 2011

100 posts

Oh, oh, I have written one hundred posts. I am two pages through an eight page list of things to write about and I add to the list every day or two so I have a few stories left to tell..

I have just started writing my novel again. I tried writing it before but, since I rarely read anything written later than the 70s, and since most of what I read was written in the 19th Century my style was odd and annoying. But I think writing these reminiscences and trying to keep language simple has straightened things out a bit.

I have every chapter outlined, more or less, in my head and the first is written. So, with luck, I will overcome my laziness and one day complete it. It is a science fiction book, but more in a Stanislaw Lem way than a George Lucas way.

Thanks for reading my inconsequential stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment